Holi Messages 2020
As and when we enter into the zone of Holi celebration in india there is an incredible zeal of celebration in the heart. And, whole of the India gets into the shoes to find the best ways of celebrating and wishing their near and dear ones. With the advent of technologies, it has become quite easier to wish friends and families with loving Holi messages. Gradually it has become the warmest and coolest ways of sending love to your dear ones. To help out we have come up this list of some interesting Holi Messages that you can send to your loved ones on or before the day of Holi. Send these interesting Top Holi messages to your near and dear ones and celebrate this Holi 2020 in a grand way.
Holi is a festival of colours and a feast of sweets. it’s a gala time of the year to fulfill our near and dear ones, who are on the brink of our hearts with splashing colors. This Happy Holi Wish makes your life crammed with the colours of infinite humanity and immense love. Adore this festival by sharing sweets of affection & peace together with your beloveds. at heart in your mind and in your heart fill the colour of affection & respect for all send holi message to all your friends.
Holi is a religious festival celebrated by Hindus everywhere the planet . Holi is taken into account as a second biggest festival on Hindu calendar after Diwali. Holi is additionally referred to as the Festival of colours . Indian Holi Festival may be a once-a-year event renowned for fun and ubiquitous color powder. it’s one among the simplest occasions to experience India at its happiest. Holi isn’t only a festival to only throw and play with colors, but it also each day to recollect our loved ones, and spend quality time with them. to get rid of the trigger of animosity and anger from your lives this Holi 2020. Send this top holi text with your friends now.
Holi, the festival of colors , which is one among the foremost exciting festivals celebrated in India is here. it is time to celebrate this vibrant festival with family and friends. Relish the sweet and slavoury taste of gujiya, smear your loved ones with colours and bid goodbye to chilling winters this Holi and obtain involved in fun and merrymaking. Dance of the simplest Bollywood songs and luxuriate in with near and dear ones; celebrate the time to its fullest.
But yes, while celebrating the festival with full fervour and enthusiasm don’t forget to wish your closed ones whom you’re unable to satisfy on the day of Holi. Send your near and dear ones some amazing greetings, wishes, messages, ecards don’t worry you’ll easily share them on all social media platforms including Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Here are the top holi message for 2020
- May this festival of colors fill colors in your life. To every shade of you, I wish happy and colorful holi!
- Happy holi from mine to yours. Hope you have a colorful day and a colorful life with all kind of right twists in the color.
- The best part of the year has arrived. Its holi time, let me color you with all the beautiful colors and make sure you enjoy it to the best, happy holi!
- Holi isn’t a day’s celebration, it’s a season full of love , emotion and color. Happy holi!
- May God grant you peace of mind and good health. Happy Holi!
- Holi is the festival of love and togetherness. Enjoy the day to the fullest. Wishing you a happy Holi.
- Sending you colorful blessings on Holi. May you have a happy and contented life.
- May the year ahead be prosperous and happy and everyday be as colorful as Holi.
- I am eagerly waiting for the dawn to arrive so that I may drench you with lovely colors.
- May this Holi bring us good luck and our friendship continue to grow.
- Play a safe Holi with natural colours. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- Wishing that may good times last forever. Happy Holi!
- With Holi comes a lot of joy and happiness. It also brings delicious gujiyas and sweets. Happy Holi!
- May God shower all his blessings upon you and fill you life with good deeds and contentment. Happy Holi!
- I promise to be by your side on this Holi and soak you with the colours of joy. Happy Holi!
- May all the 365 days of the year be as merry as the day of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May the day be bright and sunny so that wee may be able to play our holi with peace and joy. Happy Holi!
- May God guide you in your journey towards success. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- Spread the colours of love and joy on the happy occasion of Holi. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May all your dreams come true and happiness surround you. Happy Holi!
- Your your luck shine brighter than the brightest star in the sky. Wishing you a happy Holi.
- Enjoy the day to the fullest because Holi comes just once a year.
- May the colourful festival of Holi bring new opportunities and prosperity. Happy Holi!
- May lady luck always shine upon you and fill your life with vibrant colours. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May good health and happiness be your strongest allies and never leave you. Have a wonderful Holi.
- The most colourful festival of the year is here. Wishing all a very happy Holi.
- So, the best day of the year has arrived. Play Holi with all the enthusiasm you have. Happy Holi!
- Play Holi with great zeal but in a safe way with natural colours. Wishing you a happy and safe Holi.
- May this Holi be the start of a life of peace, happiness and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy holi.
- May colours and bhang make your day fun-filled. Happy Holi!
- Whether I am near or far to you on Holi it does not matter. I will always be there in your heart and you in mine. Happy Holi and have a wonderful day.
- Holi comes just once a year; so play it with zeal and enthusiasm. Wishing you a very happy Holi!
- The festival of love, joy, and happiness is back. Wishing everyone a very happy Holi!
- Good luck, happiness, prosperity, and good health; may you get all this and much more on the happy occasion of Holi. Wishing you and your family a very happy Holi!
- May you get soaked in the lovely colours of Holi. Wishing you a very happy Holi!
- May your future be as bright as the wonderful colours of Holi. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May your business continue to prosper and your association with us become stronger. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May your new venture be successful and God continue to shower his blessing upon you. Happy Holi!
Best Holi Messages For Your Family & Friends 2020
- The day of fun and enjoyment is back again for it is the wonderful festival of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May you paint the lives of your loved ones with the colours of joy and happiness. Wishing a very happy Holi to you and your family.
- The time has come to do away with the animosity and begin a new phase of love and friendship. Happy Holi!
- The festival of joy is here, so make the most of the day. Wishing all a very happy Holi.
- May everyday of your life be as joyous as the festival of Holi. Have fun and enjoy the day. Happy Holi!
- Let us forget our difference and enjoy the day together. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May fun and laughter fill your day. Wishing you and your family a very happy Holi.
- I pray to God that may each day of the year be as fun-filled as the joyous festival of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May God fill your life with beautiful colours of happiness, good health, prosperity and peace. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- Today I am going to paint you with with the colours of love. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May your life be filled with loads of peace and happiness. Happy Holi!
- Loads of fun, gujiyas, water balloons, colours and bhang are what make Holi so special. Happy Holi and enjoy the day.
- May each and everyday be as colourful and joyous as the festival of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May our bond of love and friendship continue to grow. Wishing you a very happy Holi, dear friend.
- As long as you are in my heart distance between us does not matter. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- Let us forget all our little squabbles and play Holi together. After all, isn’t Holi all about togetherness. Happy holi!
- May the auspicious occasion of Holi bring you positive energy, hope and the optimism to achieve success.
- This Holi, banish the Ravanas from your mind and fill it with the lovely thoughts of Lord Ram.
- May the happy festival of Holi bring you lots of good luck. Have a wonderful festival.
- The festival of fun and frolics and tasty gujiyas is back. Happy Holi!
- May God fill your life with beautiful colours. Happy Holi!
- May you always have peace and joy in your life. Happy Holi!
- Make each day of your life a festival. Fill beautiful colours in it and live it to the fullest.
- May God banish all evil thoughts from our minds and fill our lives with good deeds. Happy Holi!
- Whenever you come across darkness in your life do falter. Always remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
- May the auspicious occasion of Holi fill your life with the colours of joy and happiness.
Inspirational Holi Messages
Holi, a festival full of colours comes once in a year. The festival signifies the victory of good over evil. Spread the word and send the most inspirational Holi messages to your friends an family. Tell them the significance of the festival and also convey your warm regards. Read on and choose the message which you find the most inspirational in order to send to your near and dear ones. Send them directly on any social media platform including Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter or Pinterest.
- This Holi I wish you emerge out as the brightest star of the family with all colours of the rainbow. Happy Holi dear, may you get all success in life.
- Not every day is going to be equally cheerful and colorful so store the brightest colors in your heart for every day. Happy Holi my dearest!
- Here comes Holi and it’s time to develop love and understanding for each other. Solve all relationship troubles and be at peace. Happy Holi
- May the good always emerge victorious over evil and may you always get all you desire. Happy Holi to you and family!
- On the occasion of Holi remember to forgive everyone, forget all worries and hate no one. Have a blessed and colourful Holi!
Corporate Holi Messages
Holi wishes are not just words rather they also carry the deepest emotions. This Holi establishes an emotional connection with your boss by sending him/her the finest Holi wishes. Make friendly relations with your boss by sending the best wishes. Read on and find the best wishes for your boss. You can directly share the messages with your boss on any social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Whatsapp.
- May God protect you and your family from all evils and you enjoy life to it’s fullest dear Boss. Have a happy and blessed Holi!
- May the splash of Holi colors brighten your life with happiness and prosperity. Happy Holi to you and your family.
- Let’s strengthen our ties with new bonds and initiatives. Happy Holi to you and family.
- May the festival of Holi add vibrant colours to your life. Happy colourful Holi!
- Wishing you prosperity, success, joy, and achievement in all phases of life. Have a happy and blessed Holi!
Holi Messages for Everyone
- Have a wonderful Holi, start your day with delicious homemade cuisines and end it enjoying the colors and blessings
- Wish you happy Holi and may God add all the life’s color in your life except the sadness.
- Be cheerful all through the year by adding different shades in your as well as your close one’s life.
- Dip yourself in the happiness and colors of Holi and emerge as a legend. Wishing you colorful and lovely Holi
- While wishing you Happy Holi, I pray to God, add all the colors of life in my friend’s life to make it spectacular and grand.
- Blue, green, red, orange, the colors of Holi. Success, prosperity, happiness and harmony, the shades of existence. Have a perfect balance of it in life.
- The true spirit of Holi is to forget grudges and befriend. Forgive all your enemies and make new bonds. Happy Holi.
- A celebration could not be made grand having stress in mind. Forget your worries and feel its delight. Happy Holi.
- I am wishing you a Happy Holi in advance, as I will be busy in socking myself in the color of festival on that day.
- Happy Holi to all my dear friends and colleagues. Wish you all have a wonderful day and enjoy it to the fullest.
- Blue is to add hue of happiness in your life, adding red for warmth & rest, green for prosperity and Orange for energy. Happy Holi
- Holi gives us the message to forget all sorrows and worries and enjoy the day with enthusiasm and bliss.
- Wishing you happy Holi, with the messages this message “May god adds all beautiful colors in your life and make it grand.”
- Enjoy Holi like your childhood days, water balloons in hand and gujiyas in mouth and color on face. Have a rewarding Holi.
- Wishing you happy Holi by socking this message in the vibrant colors and delightful cuisines. Experience all of them.
- From thousands of miles I’m sending sparkling colors and happiness on your way. Celebrate the festival enthusiasm all day.
- Wishing you happy Holi, have a wonderful day of the festival. Dip yourself in colors and remain colorful for the whole of your life.
- Holi brings colors and laughter
Enjoy it to make it grand and spectacular
Forget your worries and pain
Live cheerfully every moment
- This year I would not be present to splash color on you, but wishing Happy Holi, may god give you all fortune.
- Don’t miss me this Holi, I am not there physically, but my wishes are there to make the day special for you.
- Enjoy the festival of Holi with yummy treats and all the colors. Have a fun filled and enthusiastic day.
- Holi is the festival to mark win of truth over lies. Enjoy the day and make it filled with joy and glee.
- Enjoy the festival of Holi with colors like red, blue, green and cherry. And make it grand adding the splash of fun and hilarity.
- I am splashing the red color on you to add warmth in ur life, splashing green to add prosperity and pink to add love.
- Forwarding the cuisine of Holi, guijya to make this festive day sweeter and full of flavors.
- Holi is the celebration of win over lies, I wish god to protect you from stress and harm and make life lovable and calm.
- Celebrate the festival of Holi with great spirit to make it memorable till next Holi. Have a happy and wonderful life.
- Welcome the summer with colors mixed in water. Soak yourself completely and get ready for the new season.
- Let the color of Holi paint the canvas of your life to make it energetic and full of delight.
- Wishing you the best of Holi, celebrate the festival with blessings of elders, love of partner and affections of children.
- May god fill your life with all colors of life like prosperity, love, success, peace, joy and lots of momentous moments.
- Add more color in your plate to make this year Holi, even more special and wonderful than last year’s.
- Strengthen the bond of love in your family by spending time with them this Holi. They are the true asset of life.
- May God bless you and color your life like the vibrant colors of Holi to make it grand and spectacular.
- The fervor of Holi has started blooming in the air. Before it takes you with it, take my wish and have a rocking festival celebration.
- Sending wonderful Holi messages to you and your family to make the festival happening and rewarding.
- Don’t miss me this Holi my friend, to fulfil my absence this festival I am sending this message, with loads of blessings.
- Happy Holi to my wonderful friend and your lovely family. I am going to miss you guys a lot in this season of festivals.
- Have a cheerful and wonderful Holi celebration with friends and family around. Enjoy it with colors and sound.
- Soak your soul in the spirit of Holi and make the big and entertaining with lots of gathering, music and cuisines.
- Holi the celebration of colors is the festival of its kind. Celebrate it with zeal and fun for the life time.
- May the canvas of your life stay painted with colors of joy.
Happy Holi to you and family!
- Celebrate the festival of colors with full fervor and enthusiasm.
Have a blessed Holi!!
- Enjoy the colors of Holi and celebrate the day with friends and relatives delightfully.
Wishing you a good year ahead.
- Festivals give us the reason to reunite with friends and family. Forget stress and enjoy it completely. Happy Holi
- Make the festival of color even more colorful and cheerful by adding my wishes. Happy Holi to dear friend.
- Have a sparkling Holi and enjoy it with great health. Wishing you the best of the festival day.
- Wishing you Happy Holi from the depth of my heart, make it big and hot with a smiling face and colors on the plate.