YOGA FOR BELLY FAT!!!
You must have tried different types of fitness mantras and workouts, but that stubborn belly fat just refuses to go away. How about embracing yoga in your workout plan that would target your abs and reduce belly fats in a more functional and efficient way?
Just know these simple yet effective yoga poses to relieve stress and sculpt a flat and sexy belly like never before.
Here are few yoga poses which you can easily do at home for reducing stubborn belly fat :-
1) BOAT POSE (Paripurna Navasana)
- Tones and strengthens your abdominal muscles.
- Improves balance and digestion.
- Stretches your hamstrings.
- Strengthens your spine and hip flexors.
- Stimulates the kidneys, thyroid and prostate glands, and intestines.
- Aids in stress relief.
- Improves confidence.
2) BRIDGE POSE (Setu Bhandasana)
- Stretches the chest, neck, spine, and hips.
- Strengthens the back, buttocks, and hamstrings.
- Improves circulation of blood.
- Helps alleviate stress and mild depression.
3) BOW POSE (Dhanurasana)
- Stretches the entire front of the body, ankles, thighs and groins, abdomen and chest, and throat, and deep hip flexors.
- Strengthens the back muscles.
- Improves posture.
- Stimulates the organs of the abdomen and neck.
4) WARRIOR 3 POSE (Virabhadrasana)
- Strengthens the ankles and legs
- Strengthens the shoulders and muscles of the back
- Tones the abdomen
- Improves balance and posture
5) SUPERMAN POSE (Viparita Shalabhasana)
- Stretches and strengthens the muscles of the chest, shoulders, arms, legs, abdomen and the lower back
- Tones the abdomen and lower back
- Massages the spine and keeps the back supple
- Helps stretch the chest
- Improves blood circulation
- Can be a good workout for the abs and stomach